We cooperate with governmental institutions, political parties, civil society organizations and handpicked elites, building strong partnerships along the way.
"Aspire to Inspire the youth for a better tomorrow by seeking a wholistic education and enhanced capacity".
- Meaning : It means that even youth have the opportunity to do so much for the people of communities around the world.
- Implement : Talk to people and encourage them to work for their society. Spread the good values, good manners and positive emotions to anybody you meet.
In particular, we seek to intensify political cooperation in the area of development cooperation at the national and international levels on the foundations of our objectives and values. Together with our partners we make a contribution to the creation of an international order that enables every country to develop in freedom and under its own responsibility.
- Strengthening the participation of civil society and enhancing the performance of civil society organisations as watchdogs and mediators.
- Promoting the principles of social market economy and strengthening institutions and actors in charge of regulatory policy with regard to social market economy.
- As a cross cutting issue, the empowerment of women and youths receives special attention in our activities. Furthermore, a particular focus is on the promotion of pluralism and democracy at the local level and the strengthening of decentralized structures.
Hours Of Work
We choose a council from the example of the UN Security Council. Our youth council being membered by a cohort of experienced youth from the world of sciences and humanities , and are already causing change in there societies through or by the work they do . Such doyens from whatever field will join the council to lead in aspiring to inspire the other youths in there communities using funds and intellectual capabilities developed at the Justin Trudeau Council .
Goals of our council
- To provide safe, caring and creative environments for youth participants.
- To enhance and enrich the lives of youth as they become the future of country.
- To engage parents in actively supporting their own children and youth.
- To improve learning opportunities through social and academic support for youth.
- To involve youth in sports and recreational programs to character development and teamwork.
- To educate, train and groom youth for leadership, higher education and the world of work, including life management skills.
- To empower at-risk youth through reinforcement and developmental programs.
The Campaign for a Presidential Youth Council is a bi-partisan, youth-led initiative, to establish a Presidential Youth Council, comprised of young East Africans ages 15-29 to work on the perspectives of youth, offer suggestions on the design and implementation of youth policies, and to create shared recommendations on issues that will affect the long-term future of our countries under the leadership of Robert Kateera.
Our goal is to dream big and have council throughout East Africa . We have hopes of growing and spreading our wings throughout the continent by touching as many lives under the stewardship of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Eligiblity : Dedicated Youth having vision to ugrade world.
A DEDICATED CADRE OF VOLUNTEERS will work with youth to: instill confidence, encourage engagement with and support from family, peers, and community and empower them to invest in their own development. Most importantly, the council will coach youth in clarifying positive values, integrity, and moral commitment, along with feelings of caring, compassion, and desire to contribute to society.
party platforms and take up party functions
Strengthening the youth members of selected parties in their capacity to influence the party platforms and take up party functions.
democratic participation & representation
Cooperation with political actors as multipliers, particularly at local level, in order to promote political pluralism, democratic participation and representation.
rights & responsibilities
Raising awareness on civic rights and responsibilities, particularly among women and youths in order to enhance their active involvement in political and social formation and decision making processes.
journalists & media
Enhancing the awareness among journalists and media representatives on their roles in a democratic society and strengthening their capacity to employ professional methods of critical journalism.
political & economic
Facilitating an active dialogue among political and economic leaders on market regulation issue and the principles of social market economy.